~ Jane Bronwyn Holder Counselling & Psychotherapy ~
~ INDIVIDUAL AND COUPLES COUNSELLING ~
BA (Hons) Counselling, Registered MBACP, Registered MACC.
"In the best interests of my clients, I am committed to ongoing training, development and research
and believe that Continuing Professional Development is vital to all professionals and should
continue throughout a professional's career in order to ensure competency"
(Jane Bronwyn Holder 2019).
* BA (Hons) Counselling - University of Roehampton.
* Solution Focused Therapy
* Couple Counselling.
* Counselling Couples Online.
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction.
* Trauma Informed Stabilisation Treatment.
* Trauma, disorientation and resilience.
* Somatic Trauma Therapy.
* Online Therapy Training: Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals.
* Working with Learning Disabilities.
* Understanding Autism.
* Dip HE Counselling.
* Understanding Yourself, Understanding Others - Myers Briggs.
* Getting the most out of Supervision.
* Developing an Integrative Christian Approach to counselling.
* Transactional Analysis 101.
* Cruse Skills Training.
* A Child's Grief.
* Working with the Dying.
* Anger Workshop.
* Awareness in Bereavement Care.
* Primary Certificate In Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy & Training.
* CWR Insight Day - Bereavement.
* CWR Insight Day - Dementia.
* Intermediate Certificate in Counselling Skills.
* Domestic Abuse Awareness Training: Level 1 to 3.
* Introduction to Biblical Pastoral Care and Counselling.